Together with the AWO Bundesverband, we are running a campaign over a period of months to strengthen the awareness of the Agenda 2030 aims. The concrete aim of the campaign is to achieve these objectives:
- Increasing the visibility of the Agenda 2030 goals
- Raising understanding regarding the importance and requirements of the Agenda 2030 goals
- Identification of interfaces between the objectives and daily practice
- Providing ideas and examples for action plans and good practice Integration of the Agenda 2030 within the communication strategy of our organization
- The target group of the campaign is primarily defined as the full-time and voluntary workers of the association and the members of the association (there is sometimes a large overlap here).
- Campaign slogan
- Design campaign layout and logo
- Develop a website
- Visibility via social media
- Campaign packages
- Provision of templates for further usage
- PR-templates and formulated publications for further usage (available online)
- Explanation videos to the Agenda 2030
- Explanation videos and material in simpler language
- Educational videos for employees
The adoption of the new basic principles and the content related to the issues of sustainability represent an extraordinary opportunity to link the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with current developments in the organization. For this reason, the ongoing measures of the project are constantly compared and, if necessary, linked with the activities of the Basic Issues Unit. In a separate publication, AWO International will link the ongoing and future programs to the objectives and requirements of Agenda 2030. This is to establish a connection between the goals and activities of the association and the sustainability vision anchored in Agenda 2030.
With AWO International e.V. as a permanent project partner of Agenda 2030, an exchange between the existing and sometimes cross-national campaigns around Agenda 2030 will be established. This is to ensure that already existing knowledge and material can be used in the sense of the project goal and that networks to other organizations active in this field can be maintained.
The project is therefore evaluated on the basis of the following characteristics:
- Reach of the social media activities (clicks and followers)
- Reach of the explanation videos
- Number of request of the campaign material
In addition, at the end of the project, a survey will be conducted within the AWO units on the topic of Agenda 2030. This should also be aimed at assessing the reach of the campaign within the organization and identifying further potential applications for the developed materials.
|Project||Creating awarness for the goals for sustainable development (Agenda 2030)|
|Partner||AWO Bundesverband e. V.|
|Target group||Employees and volunteers of the AWO International|
Creation of online and offline communication campaigns